Please read the terms and conditions for your canine physiotherapy sessions, these will also be discussed at your first session. They are to ensure the best care is received by your dog.
1) Dog’s cannot be treated without the consent of their veterinarian.
2) Your dog will be referred back to the veterinarian if there is an increase in discomfort and/or lameness.
3) Session fees are to be paid on the date of the session.
4) A 24-hour cancellation period is in place; a fee will be applied at the veterinary physiotherapist’s discretion if this is not met.
5) Block booking fees are to be paid upfront for the discount to be applied.
6) Owners must notify the physiotherapist of any medication changes.
7) Owners are requested to provide as quiet as area as possible for treatment for your dog, this is to ensure the treatment is as effective as possible.
8) Your dog will need a handler to walk/trot the dog, as well as help to hold the dog during the session. Please ensure that you are available to do so.
9) Your session may last up to 60-minutes, please ensure you have blocked out the appropriate time span.
10) Any “homework” i.e. suggested changes in management, exercises or suggested therapies are designed to enhance your dog’s sessions and healing process, it is as your discretion as to whether you apply them. If you don’t apply them, it may require extra veterinary physiotherapy sessions.
All appointments are at pre-arranged times, subject to availability, and will involve the Veterinary Physiotherapist either coming to your home (canine) or yard (equine).
Copyright © 2018 Hot 2 Trot: Veterinary Physiotherapy - All Rights Reserved.